Over the past few months or so I have become a regular follower to over 75 different ones on a variety of topics. (bargain hunting, humor, mom topics, etc, etc). I'm always envious of these blogs and the way the people write, have their blogs set up. I mean lots of them are BEAUTIFUL and definitely worth visiting every day. That really is what inspired me to start my own blog. But there are so many other things that my blog can become. I also need a new challenge in my life (cause momma's brain is turning to mush).
Starting today, I have some new goals for my adventure in blogging
1. Update my blog at least 3 times per week. My goal will be Monday, Wednesday & Fridays
2. Learn new techniques to make my blog more exciting/visible
3. Blog about topics other than my kids (ooooh, that might be a difficult one).
Also, some long term goals for the blog. Some of these might be a VERY long way off, but areas I have seen on other blogs that I would love to do
- Create a new title for the blog? (any suggestions???)
- Network with other bloggers to learn their techniques
- Twitter? Is my life really exciting enough to start that?
- How do I increase the numbers of readers of my blog?


2 comments:
well I read your blog!!! And I have the same goals as you! :) I am always saying I am going to blog more!
You're on the right track. Your goals are great. I think the best way to increase your readership is to visit others and get your face out there a bit. You can also join blogging networks; there a bajillion out there. Another tip I've always seen is to vary your topics and to include photos now and then. You're off to a great start :)
Post a Comment