- Updated Slideshow (located on the right sidebar) - I added my favorite pictures from 2008
- Subscribe - you can now subscribe to my blog by simply clicking on the icon near the top of the page on the right sidebar. My blog would be added to your bookmarks.
- Followers - you can add yourself here to show people you read my blog. A picture is optional so don't be scared away if you dont have one. I would love to know who is following the blog so click on it and join in on the fun.
- Profile - I've taken some time to update my profile to let you know more about me. Just in case you forgot. ;)
- Blogs I read - changed the formats of those too. It's a long list but there is some good stuff on there. Check it out.
- Running log - I have never been a runner in my life but recently I have worked on becoming one. I added this to my blog record my times and distances. It's a brave endeavor by me so I don't have a reason not to do them.
More features may be changing as time goes on. Check back often to see for yourself.


2 comments:
I am adding your blog to my blogroll...the follow feature for me is jacked...
I like the running log idea; it gives you some accountability.
Post a Comment