It's been a while hasn't it. There has been lots going on so I apologize for my absence.
Last week I was at all 3 of my jobs (Fieldhouse, Gale Woods Farm and Children's Place)...whew, had a soccer coaches' meeting, helped with 4-H events, met coach for Benjamin's soccer team and met the kids from the soccer team I'm coaching as well. Plus I managed to turn another year older in there. ;) We've also been following the news/Internet about the flooding in Fargo and other parts of North Dakota. Many of my friends still live there and have been in the midst of the flood fight. One friend has a secondary earthen dike close to her house, while another friend had to be airlifted by helicopter from the field across the stream from their house (which grew to a raging river) because they were surrounded by water. Lots of memories from 1997 when I was in Fargo and helping to sandbag then. Soooooo, now it's time to get back to normal (what is that again???)
Today's blog feature is: Diary of a Stay-at-Home Mom
This blog is written by Sandra, an Air Force wife. She is a stay-at-home-mom to 2 kids. Read more about her here. Sandra writes about a variety of topics, including book & movie reviews, cooking, photography as well as the adventures of her family. Here are a couple of her weekly features I enjoy.
Happy Homemaker Monday: Mondays she writes a feature where she talks about the books she is reading, movies she is watching, recipes she has tried, crafts she is working on, favorite photo from the past week, etc, etc. She is one busy lady!
Slow Cooker Thursday: This lady loves to cook! Every Thursday she features one of her favorite slow-cooker recipes.
Wanna-Try-That Wednesday: This is a new feature of her blog. Each week, she plans on listing an ideas she has come across that she wants to try. I'm always looking for new fun things to try and I can't wait to see what she comes up with. (Maybe I should try this blog feature too)
This blog of Sandra's is just the beginning of her mom-blogging life. She has a food blog, a reading nook where she reviews books. She also has several other features you will find on the right side of her blog under the listing of "My Places"
Thanks for a great blog Sandra. Check it out for yourself.
Mini Banana Bundt Cakes
20 hours ago


1 comment:
Happy belated Bday! off to click the linky loo
Post a Comment