.jpg)
Noah "stuffing" his bear
Benjamin "washing" his bear. There was air that came out of the shower heads which helped to fluff up the bears. Very cool..jpg)
Lauren dressing her bear.
This actually ended up being a really great math activity for the two older kids becuase they only had $20 to spend. Lauren especially thought really hard about what she was going to do to get all the things she wanted to go with her bear. Benjamin was the most creative though. I had told them they could get a less expensive bear and use the extra money to buy some clothes. Or they could pick an expensive bear and have them be naked. Benjamin came to me that morning and said "Mom, what is 10 + 10?" When I told him "20", he said to me, "I'm going to get 2 $10 bears and no clothes, then I'll get 2 bears!" Great thinking buddy. Although when we got to the store he ended up just getting one bear with some clothes.
Lauren named her bear "Gabriella", which is wearing a cute Valetines Day tank top with white capri pants. She also got a Hannah Montana guitar for her bear which plays 3 different songs. Benjamin picked out a fisherman outfit complete with a fishing pole. His bear is named Ben (so we can be twins, even though our names are a little bit different he said). Noah's bear is appropriately named Faster. He is wearing a fireman outfit.
Thanks Auntie Molly and Uncle Clint. We had a blast.
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Build a Bear is awesome. Our kids save up their money every summer to go. Yes, I know, that's a lot of bears! lol
Post a Comment