Ok...since many of my family/friends have started a blog to keep in touch with others scattered around the county, I figured it was my turn to start one too. I have never done a blog before so bear with me as I learn the ropes. It should be an adventure that's for sure. Hopefully this will help the people we love keep up with the ongoing craziness of our lives. And, I won't bore you to death..LOL.
3 comments:
Kelly - I am so excited. I have one too which I started last fall. You should be able to get to ours through this comment. I find it kind of fun and then I am not typing things a hundred times. Let me know if I can help. Later!
Looking forward to hearing all about the adventures with your clan. It's funny that we live only a few miles from each other and may end up keeping up-to-date using our blogs more than seeing each other in person! Good luck getting into the habit of posting - I can't seem to do that myself!
Does this mean I will have to start a blog too?
Post a Comment